Are you a Postgraduate currently enrolled at a University in Australia or New Zealand?
SSAANZ is currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic student to represent postgraduate students in the field. You will be responsible for promoting HDR students’ activities and events on the SSAANZ website and at executive committee meetings, and advocating HDR issues. This is a great opportunity to shape the association so that it can best serve Postgraduate issues. Involvement could include the following:
- Encourage postgraduate involvement in the events and activities of SSAANZ
- Suggest ways to create networks and improve postgraduate presence on the SSAANZ website
- Lobby for postgraduate training programmes and personal development opportunities
- Ensure that postgraduate interests are represented at the bi-annual conference by proposing panels/workshops/speakers
- Explore mutually beneficial links with postgraduate sections within other related International academic organisations
This position will ideally interchange between an Australian and New Zealand representative on an annual basis.
If you are a postgraduate student and you are interested in nominating for this position, in the first instance please contact Mark Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details. This call for nominations closes Friday 29 January 2016.
Your nomination should be sent to email@example.com.